CT3-1 SC 2008 [Cleverlearn HN]
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

CT3-1 SC 2008 [Cleverlearn HN]

Welcome To CT3-1 Forum

Trang ChínhPortalLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

message for teacher Byron

Go down 
+3
hien_93
mochubby
secret
7 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
secret

Tổng số bài gửi : 6

message for teacher Byron Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: message for teacher Byron   message for teacher Byron EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:41 am

the first impression of you on the first day is: you are verry tall !!! I think you're only 20-30 years old. But... no :x Something i don't understand what you say so you explain again for me slowly and carefully, you're so good teacher. :cheers: i felt you very easy going, good-looking, :king: likeable, and alot of you i like.and I'm sorry about sometime i had badly-behaved like: talking in the class, reading comics in the class, and i terribly sorry because i haven't been in the graduation ceremony because i think it'll boring. :oops: i'm verry sorry to you and to everyone, ok? I hope to see you soon, someday :sunny: and my dream is travel around the world, not only America ;) Thank you so much for everything you have done :D - Linda
P/S : I think New Headway is more exciting than New Cutting Edge. :study: i't just my opinion
Về Đầu Trang Go down
mochubby

mochubby

Tổng số bài gửi : 104
Đến từ : hell

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: message for teacher Byron   message for teacher Byron EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 6:24 pm

hi! byron.I don' know what should I say......I just want to say you are a great teacher. It's truth.aha
U taugh us in 2 months. It's a happy time for us. We are sorry because we sometimes made u angry and upset. SOrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :bounce: :tongue:
WE hope you will remember us. THat's fine, it's not hard 4 u 2 do that tmd
In the future, I think WE will be busy but we can go out together someday. What do u think. I'm so excited bux Would u like to go out with us.???????? Please
We miss our class
Về Đầu Trang Go down
hien_93

hien_93

Tổng số bài gửi : 65
Đến từ : paradise

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: message for teacher Byron   message for teacher Byron EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:31 am

hello Byron !!!
Like Linda, the first impresstion of you on the first is you are very tall (what? 1m94) and very handsome (just for you :' I think you are the most handsome teacher in Cleverlean or the most I have ever seen )
For 2 months, we really fun. Let me see : first is your birthday, later is our picnic (except you didn't allow us to go to waterfall bux but I think you just want to protect us, now I think you know why we called you is "daddy"), when we make vocano ( It will be very shame if I talk 'Hawaii" ) or Mario Bro's , the last is the day we decorated room, you helped us very much. Thanks for everythings you did : a lot of lessons, some funny games,and etc......
I think if I say "thanks" , I should say " sorry" .too. Sorry about sometimes talking in class , make you scream, sometimes reading comic book , but sometimes I think you like comic book like us ( or more)...That is difficult to say, but I want you know that :"I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE GOOD TEACHER AND I HOPE YOU WON'T FORGET ME AND CT3-1 FOREVER"(I think that isn't hard, right ? )And Byron, would you want to go out with us in someday ? Answer me as soon as you can.
P/S: I think I can meet you in Thusday. Beacuse I decided to continue studying at Cleverlean. I will take a test in Thusday, sister in office room said that I could study next course at CT5 if I complete the test. In the end, I wish you 'll have a happy and heath life.
HIEN
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Tổng số bài gửi : 13
Đến từ : BUNG. ME.

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: message for teacher Byron   message for teacher Byron EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:09 am

hi Byron
You taught us in 2 months,it's a quite long time.......I and you and the class have a lot of happy times although sometimes we are not quite good and make you angry.......now I want to apologize you.......sorry you.......You are a great teacher,you 're so handsome as a baby(I am kidding!!!!!!!! hoh ).......I really like you.......Thanks for having been my teacher.........I will miss you.......I hope you will stay in Vietnam because I can meet you again(the earth is round) or you can live in America(I will go to America to learn) woa ......!!!!!!!remember!!!!!!!!I will miss that I had a teacher named BYRON CASASOLA,he ia so handsome(as a baby hoh hoh )
miss you...................!!!!! luv luv luv
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Byron

Byron

Tổng số bài gửi : 3

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: message for teacher Byron   message for teacher Byron EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:44 pm

Hello, Everybody!

First of all, I'd like to apologize for sending this reply so late. The thing is, you know, over the past days I've been extremely busy that I could hardly blink. way

Well now, I'm a bit wordless with these comments. All of them give me an indescribable feeling. tmd For sure, one of the things I can say is "Thank you" for being there. There's no doubt in my mind that our class was special, despite of the short time we spent together.

Don't worry about the negative things. I was ever a teenager and understand why we make noise in the class. I was also scolded by my teachers. HEHE! However we can still try our best to take heed a bit more. It's highly important for our upbringing. Little by little, OK?

Just keep in mind all the positive things, they outclass all those things we do wrong. I'm sure you'll become good professionals. You already know what you have to do. ^.^

There are lots of things to say but I know that you can perceive them.

I hope you're all doing great now. And yeah! We can ever meet again, we'd just have to see when we can do it. I'll be very happy to do it! luv

Take care very much.

Luv ya all!!!

Byron

PD: Unfortunately this week I'll be at Cleverlearn only tomorrow. huh
Về Đầu Trang Go down
mochubby

mochubby

Tổng số bài gửi : 104
Đến từ : hell

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: message for teacher Byron   message for teacher Byron EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:50 pm

Dear Byron

I think u will fell alone when u read our forum Because almost is Vietnamses and u can't understand it all. But i thik it's not problem, I ' ll urge them to reply u.

On behalf of my class, I will reply u today. ok??? Thank u for teaching us 2 months ago, thank u for ur game, thank u for knowledge u taught us, thank u for ur love u gave us and thank you for our memories that we experienced. We had a great time at Cleverlearn.

If we hadn't learnt at Clever learn, we would'nt have known u -a great teacher and our friends, played game, had excursion, made pyramid, vocalno and PArk model, ect...... luckily that we did

We hope u 'll be happy and successful in ur life.
Take care
all ur student
My stucture grammar is right, isn't it? Comment it for me. If it's wrong, tell me please. thaks. I was on behalf of my class because they don't know what should they say. they hope u can perceive their feelings. ok?????

PS: When we can go out together?????
Về Đầu Trang Go down
hien_93

hien_93

Tổng số bài gửi : 65
Đến từ : paradise

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: message for teacher Byron   message for teacher Byron EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:51 am

hey byron
may be in class I will be the only one who continue at cleaverlearn
I know you will teach CT4-22 so I hope we can meet again
hey terra don't jealous of me
because I lucky
P/s yesterday when i came to cleaverlearn to take a test, now I can say that "Byron is the most handsome teacher in there"
you have to trust me tmd
Về Đầu Trang Go down
trang.panda

trang.panda

Tổng số bài gửi : 31

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: message for teacher Byron   message for teacher Byron EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 3:53 am

Byron. I'm sory because I comment too late. cry Fogive me for late. tmd
On 2/6 (the fist day in class) i came late. tmd
I saw u & everybody by ashamed eyes (it is not true). woa
Not like my friend, my first impression is not your height.
I find u so young (my teachers is so old before sa ).
Next u taught us how to pronunce well, u sulked us when we spoke so much ux ,
u helped us when we need assistance.
cry
Last day, I'm bored when i thought i did not meet everybody again. vaga
Next day, I knew I was wrong. May be we can not meet again but
u're always on my mind.
I love u and friends so much. luv
I hope we will always remember two months we learnt together, good memory about
CT3-1 & remember me ;)). tmd
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Beyoncé
Admin
Beyoncé

Tổng số bài gửi : 54

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: message for teacher Byron   message for teacher Byron EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:15 am

Dear CT3-1 and Byron,

Maybe meeting you everyday is my habit, so when i don't see you again, i can't forget our memories. It's a happy time when i learn in Cleverlearn. We learned together, and i feel so happy because i'm a part of CT3-1.
And to Byron, you are a great teacher. I like the way you teach CT3-1. You are very friendly, and sometimes, i think: your face like a baby hoh Thank you for making a great class.

And i hope we can meet again woa
Love CT3-1 forever woa
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://ct3-1.forumvi.com
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: message for teacher Byron   message for teacher Byron Empty

Về Đầu Trang Go down

message for teacher Byron
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết